The Construction Industry Development Board (cibd) has announced the good news that it now accepts emailed applications from contractors to do a three-year renewal in Grades 2 to 9. This is to simplify and make registration a lot more convenient. The benefits are many as contractors can now avoid long queues, save time and observe precautions during this period of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To ensure that your application is successful, please attach the following documents:
• Completed and signed three-year renewal application form.
• Company registration documents.
• Copy of identity documents of directors.
• Copy of shareholder certificate(s).
• Copy of electrical license (if you are applying for EB class of work).
• Proof of payment.
• Proof of tax compliance.
• Track record (not older than five years): letter of award, completion certificate and final payment certificate; and
• Latest financial statements.
You don’t need to certify identity documents and share certificates.
Simply send your renewal application by email to the relevant cidb provincial office.
Gauteng Provincial Office firstname.lastname@example.org
North West Provincial Office email@example.com
Eastern Cape Provincial Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Cape Provincial Office email@example.com
Limpopo Provincial Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Mpumalanga Provincial Office email@example.com
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Free State Provincial Office email@example.com
Northern Cape Provincial Office firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, contact cidb management on 086 100 2432.