Who must register?
All healthcare workers (public and private) who intend to be vaccinated in Phase I
From 16 April, citizens aged 60 years should enrol on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) on http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/
What will the information be used for?
- Information submitted during registration will be used to:
- Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
- Plan supply of COVID-19 vaccines and ancillary items
- Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
- Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination program, including but not limited to:
- where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments.
- What do you need to register?
1. Access to the internet on any device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, desktop etc.)
2. Your ID number or passport (non-RSA), general contact information (your cellphone number will be used as the primary mode of communication).
3. Information about your employment (primary employer and location of work)
4. Where relevant, your professional registration details, and medical aid are also requested.
5. With all information at hand registration should take approximately two to three minutes (three steps).