Stephen Khola, the ECA’s National Labour and HR Director has put together a number of documents that employers in the electrical contracting industry will find useful. These include the Risk Adjusted Strategy Regulations, the applicable Covid-19 Health and Safety directives to be observed by employers, the permit to be issued to staff who are performing essential or permitted work under Alert level 4, a Covid-19 Risk Assessment Tool, guidelines for employers on how to get ready to resume operations safely and in a manner that minimises the risk of COVID-19 transmission to workers and members of the public and lastly a CEO declaration template to be signed by an employer indicating that the business complies with the Covid-19 regulations and guidelines.
- Covid-19 General Health and Safety Directive – 29 April 2020
- Covid- 19 General Regulations – 29 April 2020
- Permit to perform essential/permitted work – 29 April 2020
- Practice note – Workplace Readiness – April 2020
- Risk Assessment Management Tool
- CEO Declaration template – April 2020
These documents are also available on the Members’ Section of this website.