ECA(SA) MEMBERSHIP FEES NOW DUE
Tembe Mwemba, ECA(SA) National Finance Manager, reminds all members who haven’t yet paid their 2020-2021 membership fees that their annual membership fees are now due for payment.
Annual subscription fees
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ECA(SA) has decided to not increase the annual subscription fees payable by members. “In this regard, the current membership fees will be applicable in the next financial year to 31 July 2021,” says Tembe. “We wish to assure our members that the ECA(SA) will continue to render its high-quality service to the Association’s members during this difficult period.”
He advises that invoices have been issued and were sent electronically to all members in July.
Unfortunately, it has been necessary to increase the labour levy payable by the employer in respect of each employee by 5%. Accordingly, such levy will be R15.15 (inclusive of VAT) with effect from 1 July 2020.
Benefits of membership
Tembe reminds members that the ECA(SA) offers its members a comprehensive range of services, which include but are not limited to:
- Free advice and assistance on contractual, technical and labour relations matters that affect members’ businesses.
- Discounted training for members’ management and technical staff.
- All ECA offices assist members with registrations with the Department of Employment and Labour.
- The ECA’s Guarantee of Workmanship Scheme backs ECA members’ capacity to deliver compliant work and, in the unlikely event that a member delivers work that is short of the statutory standard, the scheme funds any remedial work up to R20 000 (terms and conditions apply).
- A free subscription to the ECA(SA)’s bi-monthly e-newsletter, Wired, and electronic magazine, SA Electrical Contractor, are included in the annual subscription fee.
Members are advised that payment may be made by internet payment, direct deposit or cheque. The ECA’s banking details are on the invoice.
Any member who has not received his/her invoice for this year, should contact their local ECA office to update their contact details.
“The ECA(SA) has been providing outstanding service to its members for more than 70 years and the Association is proud of its continuing success in resolving many of the problems encountered by the members we serve,” concludes Tembe.
The contact details of all the ECA’s offices can be found below. Remember that the ECA’s Regional Directors are just a phone call away.
For more information, please contact Tembe Mwemba, ECA(SA) National Finance Manager on (011) 392 0000 or email email@example.com
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ECA(SA) REGIONAL OFFICES
(011) 392 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(010) 271 0686 or email@example.com
(012) 342 3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(031) 312 6313 or email@example.com
(051) 447 0859 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(041) 363 1990 or email@example.com
(043) 726 6359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(021) 462 2690 or email@example.com