For a range of quality instruments technicians can rely on, the FlukeLite range offers a selection of the most popular test and measurement tools – affordably priced so everyone can afford a Fluke. Choose from these amazing tools:
Palm-sized Digital MultiMeters 106 and 107 are compact, easy-to-use tools that deliver safe, reliable measurements time after time.
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance.
- Input terminal for ac and dc current measurements to 10 A and current.
- Data hold.
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements (107 only).
Current Clamp i400E AC extends current measurements and is designed to work with the Fluke 106 and 107 palm-sized digital multimeters, as well as most Fluke multimeters or other voltage measurement tools that accept 19.05 mm shrouded banana plugs. The unit also has mV ac measurement functionality.
MultiMeters 17B+ & 15B+ for technicians who have always wanted a Fluke meter! Here’s your opportunity to discover Fluke’s 17B+ and 15B+ digital multimeters – designed and manufactured to Fluke’s high standards of ruggedness, reliability and accuracy.
- A rugged and safe design – all inputs, ranges and functions are protected to 1000 V.
- Frequency up to 100 kHz, temperature and relative mode in the Fluke 17B.
- Test leads, thermocouple (17B), battery and localized manual.
- V ac, V dc, resistance, capacitance, continuity beeper, diode test, A ac, A dc and durable holster.
Clamp Meters 305, 303 & 302+ are packed with all the rugged, reliable and accurate features users have come to expect, in a smaller than traditional Fluke body, but ergonomic design. Fluke’s family of products are rugged, reliable and accurate.
- 999.9 A AC Cu
- 400 A AC (302+)
- 600 A AC (303)
- large 30mm jaw opening; and a
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600V safety rating
Clamp Meters 317 & 319 True RMS Clamp Meters that are accurate, rugged and safe. The thin jaws and small, light body make them more suitable for use in confined spaces.
- Unique 40 A low frequency measurements capability with 0.01 A resolution, 1.6 % accuracy
- Inrush current measurement. Measures electrical and lighting equipment start-up
currents (Fluke 319)
- Frequency measurement. Enables accurate measurement of PWM output signal
frequency (Fluke 319)
Two-Pole Testers T90 / T110 / T130 / T150
All electricians need a two-pole tester. Fluke’s range of two-pole voltage and continuity testers feature state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology – everything electricians need, and a little bit more.
Instant answers – four ways:
- Sound; vibration; LED indicators; and LCD display
- Measures from 12 V to 690 V
Infrared Thermometers 59 MAX and 59 MAX+ small and lightweight, Fluke’s infrared thermometers offer precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- 10:1 Distance to spot ratio and measures -30°C to 500°C 59 MAX+
- 8:1 Distance to spot ratio and measures -30°C to 350°C 59 MAX
For more information on the FlukeLite range of affordable equipment, or for upcoming seminars, demos or to locate the nearest dealer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: +27 (0)10 595 1821