ELECTRICAL TESTERS NOW WITH FIELDSENSE TECHNOLOGY
Measure voltage … without test leads
COMTEST offers the latest Fluke T6 600 and 1000 electrical testers that allow users to test where it used to be impossible, such as crowded junction boxes and conductors with inaccessible end-points. And all this without test leads, no exposed conductors and no metallic contact, delivering reliable voltage and current measurements. The T6’s promise huge time savings and less chance for something to go wrong. They measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage, and without opening covers or removing wire nuts. Also, on wires of up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. The new Fluke T6 is billed as real-time game-changer.
FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage (Requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications; ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.)
- Simultaneous voltage and current display (T6-1000) – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 1 000 V ac or dc (T6-1000); 600 V ac or dc (T6-600) to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ (T6-1000), 1 Ω to 1000 Ω (T6-600)
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz (T6-1000)
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening.
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
Standard two-year warranty; extendable to four years through product registration within 45 days of purchase. (Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years.)
Contact COMTEST, accredited SA partner to Fluke, for more information on the T6 Electrical Testers with FieldSense technology, or for seminars and demos or to locate your nearest dealer.
More info: +27 (10) 595 1821