BEKA Schréder’s popular LED floodlight range has an exciting new addition: the OMNIblast-E Midi – it’s the ideal tool for sports venues and other large area applications that require a lighting solution with the highest efficiency and flexibility to adapt to the different lighting needs.
Available in a Midi and Maxi variant, the OMNIblast-E offers an alternative with proven benefits for traditional fixtures fitted with 250 W to 2000 W HID lamps. The OMNIblast-E meets various lighting applications, ranging from general area lighting to recreational sports lighting up to professional broadcasting requirements, matching the horizontal and vertical lighting levels.
A modular concept of optical units means that one, two or three modules can be mounted on a similar bracket arrangement to offer the utmost versatility, providing light distributions and lumen packages perfectly adapted to the specifications of the area to be lit.
The OMNIblast-E guarantees a perfect glare control, a high colour rendering index (CRI) and meets the required television lighting consistency index (TLCI), as well as providing flicker-free lighting. The OMNIblast-E is available with cool white LEDs (5700 K) or neutral white LEDs (4000 K) to meet various sports specifications offering either static or dynamic effects.
Key advantages of the OMNIblast-E include:
- Manufactured in South Africa.
- Cost-effective and efficient solution to maximise energy and maintenance savings.
- Marine grade, high-pressure die-cast aluminium housing.
- Designed for easy technology upgrade (FutureProof).
- Meeting international sport federation lighting regulations.
- Flexibility: modular approach for high-power applications (one-to-one replacement for up to 2000 W HID lamps).
- Compliant with UHD/HD/4 K broadcast and super slow-motion replays (flicker-free).
- Instant switch on/off (static) – dynamic optional setting to create dramatic or theatrical effects.
- Inclination angle adjustable on-site.
- Surge protection 10 kV/10 kA.
More info: Grant Combrink at (011) 238 0000