CALL FOR ENTRIES – ENTER YOUR BEST PROJECTS IN THE ECA(SA)’S 7TH ANNUAL PRESIDENTIAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Entries for the 7th ECA(SA)’s annual Presidential Excellence Awards opened on June 20 and members are urged to enter their best projects. The awards are a celebration of quality, outstanding workmanship and professionalism within the electrical contracting industry.
Our members’ outstanding achievements will be honoured at the awards ceremony, which will be held at the Birchwood Hotel & OR Tambo Conference Centre on 15 November when the winners in 14 categories will be announced.
These awards, which have become an industry benchmark, recognise our members who have achieved the highest standards in the electrical contracting industry to which others can aspire.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate your company’s excellent work and the projects that have been delivered over the past year – enter now!
- Installation of The Year – Industrial
- Installation of The Year – Residential (Housing)
- Installation of The Year – Residential (Complexes)
- Installation of The Year – Office Blocks
- Installation of The Year – Hotels and Hospitals
- Installation of The Year – Retail and Shopping Centres
- Best Contributor to Energy Efficiency
- Best Contributor to Renewable Energy
- Reticulation Contractor of The Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Overall Apprentice of the Year
- Women-Owned Business of the Year
- National Safety Award
- Special Innovative Projects
- Apprentice Host-Employer of the Year
Projects must have been undertaken between 1 July 2017 and 31 July 2018. Members are invited to enter as many categories as they would like and may enter more than one project in any one category. Members are encouraged to enter their best apprentices in the fiercely contested Apprentice of the Year category.
The closing date for entries is 13 October 2018.
In need of some inspiration? Some of last year’s winning entries have been featured in the last two issues of the ECA(SA)’s magazine, SA Electrical Contractor, which is available on our website www.ecasa.co.za
For more information or assistance on preparing your entry, contact Zinhle Ramashala on (011) 392 0000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org