CLOSING DATE EXTENDED – SUBMIT THOSE LAST-MINUTE ENTRIES FOR THE ECA’S PRESIDENTIAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS BEFORE 26 OCTOBER
The closing date for entries for this year’s Presidential Excellence Awards has been extended to 26 October and if you haven’t already entered, it’s going to have to be a last-minute entry!
The panel of judges is ready and waiting to adjudicate submissions and decide which entries will be showcased at the awards ceremony at the Birchwood Hotel and OR Thambo Conference Centre on 15 November.
Members can also nominate their best apprentices – male and female – for the fiercely contested Apprentice of the Year category.
Whether your projects are big or small, if you’re proud of the work you’ve delivered, use this opportunity to demonstrate your company’s excellent work that has been delivered over the past year and be counted among the best of the best in the electrical contracting field.
- Installation of The Year – Industrial
- Installation of The Year – Residential (Housing)
- Installation of The Year – Residential (Complexes)
- Installation of The Year – Office Blocks
- Installation of The Year – Hotels and Hospitals
- Installation of The Year – Retail and Shopping Centres
- Best Contributor to Energy Efficiency
- Best Contributor to Renewable Energy
- Reticulation Contractor of The Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Overall Apprentice of the Year
- Women-owned Business of the Year
- National Safety Award
- Special Innovative Projects
- Training Company of the Year
Projects must have been undertaken between 1 July 2017 and 31 July 2018. Members are invited to enter as many categories as they would like and may enter more than one project in any one category.
In need of some inspiration? Some of last year’s winning entries have been featured in the last three issues of the ECA(SA)’s magazine, SA Electrical Contractor, which is available on our website www.ecasa.co.za
For more information, entry forms or assistance preparing your entry, contact Zinhle Ramashala on (011) 392 0000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org