The countdown has begun for the 8th ECA(SA)’s Presidential Excellence Awards 2019 and it’s time for ECA members to enter their best projects and make it a night to remember.
The awards acknowledge those members who have achieved the highest standards in the electrical contracting industry. Since 2012, the ECA(SA) Presidential Excellence Awards have grown – not just in size but also in importance, as more members recognise the significant value these awards add to their business, to staff morale and to their standing in the electrical contracting industry.
The first step towards winning an ECA(SA) Award and being counted amongst South Africa’s top electrical contracting companies, is to request entry forms from Zinhle Ramashala, who is available to help members should they need guidance or assistance with their entries.
Simply enter your best projects, undertaken between 1 July 2018 and 31 July 2019, in one or more of the 14 categories, attach high resolution images of the work undertaken and return the forms to Zinhle before the closing date on 13 October 2019.
Size doesn’t matter
The awards are not about the size of your company, it’s about the quality of work and smaller contractors have as much chance of winning as the big names!
2. Installation of The Year – Residential (Housing)
3. Installation of The Year – Residential (Complexes)
4. Installation of The Year – Office Blocks
5. Installation of The Year – Hotels and Hospitals
6. Installation of The Year – Retail and Shopping Centres
7. Best Contributor to Energy Efficiency
8. Best Contributor to Renewable Energy
9. Reticulation Contractor of The Year
10. Apprentice of the Year
11. Women-Owned Business of the Year
12. National Safety Award
13. Special Innovative Projects Award
14. Host Employer of the Year
We look forward to seeing you on 14 November 2019, as we proudly host the 8th ECA(SA) Presidential Excellence Awards banquet at the Birchwood Hotel and OR Tambo Conference Centre.
For more information, contact Zinhle on (011) 392 0000 or at email@example.com