ABB’S PILOT DEVICES ARE RELIABLE, EASY TO SELECT AND SIMPLE TO INSTALLABB pilot devices are engineered for total reliability and tested to extremes for the toughest environments, such as construction and the food and beverage industry. An innovative design that automatically cleans contacts ensures high reliability for all products.
ABB’s core offering includes the pilot devices most in demand, so product selection is easier, stock management is simpler and product availability is higher. Support for exporters is world-class thanks to ABB’s standardised global range, certified to comply with all major international standards.
The unique design of ABB’s modular range enables tool-free installation that is quick and simple. It provides high flexibility for last-minute changes and, with its all-in-one construction, the compact range reduces installation space and saves time.
A versatile selection of operators with high levels of flexibility and a broad choice of electrical ratings provide the perfect solution for almost every application.
- More flexibility: last-minute changes made easy.
- Up to six contact blocks, NO and NC.
- Save up to 30% installation time with unique tool-free snap on components.
- Simple solutions: nuts require no tools.
- Wide choice of operators and bezels.
- High AC15 electrical ratings 6 A at 230 V.
- High resistance to water intrusion with IP66.
The most efficient solution available, reducing installation time and cost. The compact range has the highest level of dust and water resistance on the market.
- All-in-one design makes installation fast.
- Fewer order codes make selection easy and save time.
- Improve reliability: higher protection levels with IP66, IP67 and IP69K classification and 4X (Nema).
- Compact: just 42 mm built-in depth.
More info: +27 (0)10 202 6995