COMTEST’s Fluke 177 and 179 digital multimeters (DMMs) are the two DMMs that are to be found on more tool belts and finding more problems than any other comparable test tool. With their precision, reliability and ease of use, the 177 and 179 are the preferred solution for professional technicians worldwide.
Each design is tested to the extreme for drop, shock, and humidity and are independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V CAT III 1 000 V environments. These DMMs give users accurate measurements; consistent, reliable performance; attention to safety; and are backed by a lifetime warranty. They measure twice as fast as other multimeters with all the features users need to troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic system problems, in the harshest of industrial situations.
The 177 and 179 offer True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6 000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and provide frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements. In addition, higher 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analogue bar graph and backlight.
Both 177 and 179 models feature:
- Manual and automatic ranging.
- Display hold and auto hold.
- Frequency and capacitance measurements.
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements.
- Min-max-average recording.
- Closed case calibration through front panel.
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster, and
- The 179 model includes temperature measurements
More info: +27 (0)10 595 1821