THE NEW POCKET-SIZED ‘SAFEHOUSE GUIDE TO SOCKETS’ IS NOW AVAILABLE
A SAFEhouse Guide to Sockets, the ninth in the SAFEhouse series of practical guides for the electrical contracting industry is now available and can be downloaded free from the association’s website. The new sockets’ guide is packed with information: dedicated plugs and socket outlets; industrial plugs and sockets; and a handy list of all the applicable standards for plugs and sockets, including the new SANS 164-2 standard, which has been the topic of many discussions lately.
The SAFEhouse Association’s comprehensive yet simple series of guides provide guidance on understanding how certain electrical products work, what compulsory specifications apply and how to guard against using dangerous products.
The series includes:
- A SAFEhouse Guide to the Regulation of Electrical Products
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Electric Cables
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Luminaires
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Surge Protection
- A SAFEhouse Guide to LED Lighting
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Miniature Circuit Breakers (Part 1)
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Electrical Installations (The Electrical Certificate of Compliance)
- A SAFEhouse Guide to Sockets
These handy guides have been compiled with electrical contractors and installers in mind and provide essential technical information, relevant regulatory information as well as purchasing guidelines in an easy-to-read format.
Visit the SAFEhouse website at www.safehousesa and download free copies of the guides.
Hard copy brochures are available in limited quantities, on request, and from the ECA(SA) head office.
More info: +27 (0)11 396 8140