CONTRACTOR FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF LOKALENG COMMUNITY HALL AT SETLAGOLE
Tender no: NW381/TECH15/2016/2017
Issuer: Ratlou Local Municipality
Sector: Construction Services
Closing date: 24-07-2017 at 11h00
Compulsory meeting: No
Meeting date: N/A
Description: Contractor for the construction of Lokaleng Community Hall at Setlagole
Bids are hereby invited from interested service providers for the contractor for Lokaleng Community Hall at Setlagole
Service Providers are advised to submit company profiles with the following compliance requirements:
· Proof of Central Supplier Database (CSD)
· Registration with relevant statutory bodies, if applicable
· Valid tax clearance certificate (original document) / tax compliance status pin in line with tax reforms
· Proof of residence of all directors of the company (not older than three months from the advert)
· Proof of business address (not older than three months from the advert)
· Statement as proof of payment of municipal services for all directors (not older than three months from the advert)
· Statement as proof of payment of municipal services for business premises (not older than three months from the advert)
· Certified Copy of BBBEE certificate or original
· CIDB Grading of 4GB or higher
· All required copies must be certified and date stamp not older than three months from the date of the advertisement.
NB: Copies from certified copies are not allowed.
A compulsory briefing session will not be held and site inspection will be conducted per appointment. Bids will be evaluated and adjudicated in accordance with Municipal Supply Chain Management policy, the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act no 5 of 2000 and Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017 and 80/20 preference point system will be applied. This bid will firstly be evaluated on returnable documents and functionality as stated on the tender document, bidders that obtain less than 60% on functionality will be regarded as non-responsive and will not be evaluated further. Tender documents entailing detailed scope of works will be obtainable from Tuesday, 4 July 2017 from the offices of Ratlou Local Municipality, R509 Delareyville Road, Setlagole Village. Tender document will only be issued upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of R1 500.00 Cheques shall be bank guaranteed and made payable to Ratlou Local Municipality or downloadable from e-tender portal, printed and packaged at own cost.
All tender documents and supporting documents must be sealed and clearly marked with relevant bid number and tender description before the closing date: 24 July 2017 at 11h00 am and should be deposited in the tender box of Ratlou Local Municipality at R509 Delareyville Road, Setlagole Village. Please note that electronic/telegraphic tenders will not be accepted.
Supply Chain Management Enquiries should be addressed to Kingsley Phutieagae and technical information may be request from Paseka More (018) 330 7000 during office hours