CALLING EAST LONDONERS – COC COURSE COMING UP ON 23 MAY!
The ECA(SA) East London branch will hold a Certificate of Compliance course on 23 May from 8am to 4pm. Ken Seaman will present the course, which will cover:
- OHS Act requirements
- Electrical Installation requirements
- Machinery Regulation requirements
- SANS 10142-1 as pertaining to Certificates of Compliance
- Section 8 – inspection and testing
- Use of instruments
- PSC calculation, identification of earthing systems and voltage drop calculation.
- Correct procedure for the completion of a valid CoC.
The course will be held at 65 Pell Street, Beacon Bay, East London and will cost R1 100 (incl VAT) for ECA members and R1 300 (incl VAT) for non-members – and this will include tea and coffee as well as a light lunch.
To register for this course, contact Ellen Mare on (043) 726 6359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org