Anthony Schewitz, the ECA’s Technical Adviser will present an Installation Rules course in a virtual classroom two days a week over four weeks from 5pm to 9pm, starting on 29 June and ending on 15 July. Students from all over South Africa, who will be writing exams at FET colleges on 22 and 27 July, can attend this important preparation course. Early booking is advised as only 15 candidates can be accommodated per class. Students can attend the course from the safety of their own homes on the following dates:
- 29 and 30 June
- 4 and 11 July (Saturday extra classes from 9am to 1pm)
- 6 and 8 July
- 13 and 15 July
The cost of the course for ECA members is R5 492.50 (plus R2 180.00 for the SANS codes) and for non-members R5 767.50 (plus R2 730 for the SANS codes). Course material is included in the price and this will be emailed to all students before the course. Prices include VAT.
To attend the Zoom course, you first need to download Zoom https://zoom.us/download – it’s free and it’s relatively easy to set up, however you will be given clear guidelines on how to do this, should you need assistance.
To book your place for this course, click on this link https://forms.gle/iNQZ1HD7sKNzUrdYA and register.
- Complete the course booking form for the delegates who will attend by 26 June 2020.
- Deposit the course fees into the ECA’s bank account by 26 June.
- Forward proof of payment as per the booking form.
You will then be sent a link to the virtual classroom with all the associated documents.
Only 15 candidates can be accommodated per class.
Cost of books is R2 180.00 for ECA members and R2 730 for non-members.
These books will be available for students preparing for the National examinations Paper 1 and Paper 2
- SANS 10142-1
- SANS 10198-1
- SANS 10198-2
- SANS 10292
- SANS 1973-3
- OHS Act 85 of 1993
Course material includes all examples of calculations, a copy
of the syllabus, four past examination papers with memorandums, etc
The total cost for the course, including the books is R7 672.50 for ECA members and R8 497.50 for non-members.
- Registration for the national examination at any FET College is for the students account
- The ECA does not provide registration at FET colleges – it is the student’s responsibility to register for the National examination.
Examination dates: 22 and 27 July 2020 (confirm with your college).