FREE E-COC COURSE TO BE HELD ON 3 FEBRUARY 2018
A free electronic Certificate of Compliance (e-CoC) course will be held at the ECA(SA), 91 Newton Road, Meadowdale Ext 2, Germiston, on Saturday, 3 February from 9 am to 12 pm.
The ECA(SA)’s national IT manager, Steville Hattingh, who developed the e-CoC, will present the course. He will guide attendees through the electronic document and show them how to complete the e-CoC in a few minutes on a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Attendees will receive free e-CoCs to use in the class as well as a detailed tutorial on the functioning of the system.
Remember to bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone with 3G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
Seating is limited to 30 students, so bookings will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
To reserve a place at the course, call Leola on (010) 271 0686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will cover:
- What is the e-CoC
- Benefits and dDifferences
- What you need to use the e-CoC
- Technologies and resources
- Computer, browser and internet essentials
- Recommended setup
- Why browsers?
- Your profile data
- Mapping your ECA(SA) profile to the e-CoC
- How your profile data affects the e-CoC
- Accessing the e-CoC application
- The e-CoC dashboard explained
- Purchases and volume usage explained
- Dashboard principles explained
- Creating your first e-CoC
- How your profile data is used
- Saving, resuming and editing
- Completing the basic four-page e-CoC
- Locking the e-CoC to finalise
- Electronic signatures and signing e-CoCs
- Standard vs. electronic signatures
- Printing and signing
- Uploading signatures and attaching them to the e-CoC
- Locking and finalising an electronically signed e-CoC
- Adding additional Test Reports
- Adding supplementary pages
- Printing and saving to PDF
- Question and answer session
PLEASE DIRECT ALL ENQUIRIES TO LEOLA PETERSON AT THE HIGHVELD OFFICE ON (010) 271 0686