The National Bargaining Council for the Electrical Industry hereby invites applications from suitable qualified experienced persons for appointment in the under mentioned post.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT:
QUALIFICATIONS: Grade 12 Information Technology Diploma or equivalent experience in computer networking & Unix will be an added advantage Valid driver’s license
EXPERIENCE: 2 years credible experience relevant to the field
SKILLS: Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work for long hours.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Handling of IT hardware & software faults
- Help to perform system administration tasks
- Load upgrades to the computer system
- Help to train staff
- Record faults & monitor the level of urgent spares
- Filing of documents associated with the position
- Other duties within the scope of the position
- Learn and adapt the organisation to new technologies and developments
BENEFITS: Pension Fund, Medical Aid,
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2020
If you are interested and you are in possession of the necessary qualifications and experience, please address your CV and authenticated copies of your qualifications to: Elaine Schlebusch at email@example.com
No applications will be accepted without certified copies of qualifications.
If you are not invited for an interview within 10 (ten) working days from the closing date, you must accept that your application was unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into.
Full details here