Dear ECA member
MEMBERS’ ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES 2023-2024
The ECA(SA) is acutely aware of the economic hardship that has affected the businesses of our members and are pleased to announce that there will be no increase in annual subscription fees for 2023 – 2024.
The annual subscriptions pro-forma invoices will soon be issued and will be sent electronically to all members. The usual 5% ‘early bird’ discount will be granted to those members whose payment is received on or before 31 August 2023. Members whose accounts are still outstanding on 1 September 2023 will not qualify for the early payment discount.
The Labour Levy payable by the employer in respect of each employee, remains at R15.91 (inclusive of VAT), however this amount will be increased by 10% after the amendment to the ECA(SA) Constitution has been finalised.
Benefits of membership
The ECA(SA) offers its members a comprehensive range of services, which include:
- Free representation in labour disputes at the CCMA and Bargaining Council.
- Negotiating conditions of service for scheduled labour.
- Free advice and assistance on contractual, technical, and labour relations matters that affect members’ businesses.
- Discounted training for members’ management and technical staff.
- Discounted CoCs and other documents for members.
- All ECA offices assist members with registrations with the Department of Employment and Labour.
- The ECA’s Guarantee of Workmanship Scheme backs ECA members’ capacity to deliver compliant work and, in the unlikely event that a member delivers work that is short of the statutory standard, the scheme funds any remedial work up to R20 000 (terms and conditions apply).
- A free subscription to the ECA(SA)’s bi-monthly e-newsletter, Wired, and electronic magazine, SA Electrical Contractor delivered to the member’s email address.
Members are advised that the ECA’s banking details are on the proforma invoice and that payment should be made by EFT to the following ECA(SA) bank account:
ACCOUNT NAME: ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS’ ASSOCIATION (SA)
BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
BRANCH: FESTIVAL MALL
ACCOUNT NO: 55030019357
BRANCH CODE: 23 14 33
In all cases, when making payment, please quote your ECA membership account code or pro-forma invoice number. Without your membership account code or pro-forma invoice number, your account may not be correctly credited, and you may lose your early payment discount. Please email proof of payment to Tshepo Mokgongoana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ECA(SA) has been providing outstanding service to its members for more than 75 years and the Association is proud of its continuing success in resolving many of the problems encountered by the members we serve.
The contact details of all the ECA’s offices can be found below.
Remember that the ECA’s Regional Directors are just a phone call away.
NATIONAL FINANCE MANAGER
|ECA(SA) REGIONAL OFFICES|
|National Office||(011) 392 email@example.com|
|Highveld||(010) 271 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|East/South Cape |
(041) 363 1990
(043) 726 6740
|Free State/N.Cape||(051) 447 email@example.com|
|Bosveld||(012) 342 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Western Cape||(021) 462 email@example.com|
|KwaZulu-Natal||(031) 312 firstname.lastname@example.org|